Helen and Sherri have posted this little get to know you exercise in eights, so I'm playing along...
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went for a run after not running for more than a week.
2. Watched too much Myth Busters. Did I really need to know how slippery banana peels are? Ok, I did.
3. Took pictures of the kids playing outside.
4. Made BBQ pork chops.
5. Started reading a book I've already read but forgot the plot to.
6. Got ready to go to the store and realized my wallet was in the van with Frank.
7. Changed many a diaper.
8. Ate popsicles on the porch.
8 Shows I Watch (I submit that preschool TV does not count.):
2. What Not to Wear
3. Biggest Loser
4. My Boys
6. Antiques Road Show
7. Local News
8. The Office
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Move the right side of my face.
2. Travel more.
4. Wave a magic wand to clean the house.
5. Play guitar better without having to practice.
6. Spend more time with extended family.
8. Beat Frank at a video game.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Going on my Emmaus Walk.
2. All my kids being potty trained.
3. Going swimming this summer.
4. Going on a crazy cross-country adventure someday with Frank when all the kids are grown up.
5. Seeing Jesus when I die.
6. Eating the chocolate I bought at the store today.
7. Baby Jay's first steps.
8. When all my fun blog friends meet.
- ► 2013 (21)
- ▼ April (7)