Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey all.

I was going to write something mildly funny today, but I just got a call from my mother-in-law that Frank's dad is in the hospital and is possibly having a heart attack. Pray for him, please, (I know you all will, anyway.) and when I know more I'll give you an update.

Thank you so much!

Update: Frank is on his way to see his dad and after that I will know more. He is listed in critical condition, but is stable for now.

Update 2: Frank said that his dad continues to be stable and is going to spend the night to see how things go. Hopefully if all is well, Frank will come home tomorrow.

Update 3: No news since yesterday evening, but I take that as good news I guess.

Update 4: I talked to Frank and his dad is doing much better today and got a good rest last night. I'm so relieved!

8 comments:

Helen said...

I prayed for him and your family before leaving my comment (don't want to do that whole thing SCL was talking about a few months ago where I promise and forget, so now I just do it before commenting, and then plan to pray again later). God bless you, your husband, and your father-in-law.

Beth said...

Thanks, Helen. I really appreciate it. It's hard to sit here at home and just wait for news.

Annie K said...

Beth, praying and of course, will continue to do so. Please update us as you hear any news.

Lisa Joy said...

Here's praying for peace for you at home with the kiddos and for your husband at the hospital with his family. It's hard to be apart in times like this. I dearly hope your FIL is ok, too.

katdish said...

Hey!

Been gone all day...I'll pray for Frank's dad. Did they figure out if he had a heart attack or not?

Annie K said...

Hey Beth, just checking in this morning to see how Frank's dad is doing. Still praying for him and your family.

Beth said...

Thanks gals. I still don't know much. Frank's not a man of many words when it comes to this kind of thing....where as I have too many words...I'm praying no news is good news.

Helen said...

I am glad he is doing better. I will keep praying for you guys.