My friend Kathy was kind enough to order me a Snuggie in exchange for a video of a silly dance routine in said Snuggie. We all know how much I wanted one. This was a deal I was glad to make. Free snuggie in exchange for universal embarrassment? Of course!
Unfortunately, customer service for the Snuggie people is less that top notch...I know! Surprise! First the Snuggie people tried to trick Kathy into ordering 4 Snuggies instead of two (buy one get one free...she pushed the button for two, they thought that meant 4 and charged her accordingly...yeah....). Then they were back ordered. Apparently the demand for Snuggies is great indeed. Then they sent her a confirmation of it being shipped, only there was no street listed on the address... If anyone would bother to open a phonebook or use a computer, they would see that there is only one Sabelhuas in Sullivan, Indiana...but something tells me that it just won't happen. So my Snuggie is probably sitting forlornly in the corner of a UPS warehouse somewhere. Alone and scared. Wondering if it will ever complete its destiny.
Meanwhile, I sit with my laptop. Waiting. Hoping. Practicing my dance routine. (I'm hip! I'm with it! Tucka tucka tucka tucka.)
Today would be such a perfect day for the Snuggie. The snow is falling. I could make a cup of tea without chills... Sigh.
Anyway, to quell my longings...have a laugh at the Snuggie's expense. Meet: The Kozee!
* Please note that I take things like the KKK and the occult seriously and they are NOT of God. So for the record, Beth= anti-KKK and anti-casting spells on people. But this video is a joke. So go ahead and laugh, you know you want to... (Forgive me, Eric. It has to be hard to pastor such wierdos.)
** However, I'm lovin' the "potty" humor in this video and enjoy Kool-aid Jammers.
*** I also adore Dance Dance Revolution.
- ► 2013 (21)
- You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy
- Love the Lord Your God
- You Might Be a Redneck
- The Future
- If I Don't Number My Thoughts, I Get Confused
- One Giant Snowball of Thoughts in My Brain- Everyt...
- Of Skittles, Dragons, and Chicken Wings...Yes, The...
- Time Warp
- Fast = Slow
- Thoughts and a Song
- Post Holiday Recovery Program
- ▼ January (13)