I have been tagged by Helen at Random Musings to share 7 weird things about myself. Hold on tight. It might be a scary ride.
1. I categorize my food and systematically eat the categories. For example, if I have vegetable soup, I will eat all the carrots, all the peas, all the corn, etc. and leave my favorite parts for last(usually the beef). Or if I'm eating Skittles, I separate the colors and eat whatever I have the most of first, so that I have a nice balance at the end.
2. I used to play Dungeons and Dragons among other role playing games. Crown me the Queen of the Nerds. But hey, it was a lot more interesting to me than partying on the weekends...
3. I forget to drink anything with meals on a consistent basis. My kids have to remind me that they need something to drink with their meal.
4. I studied in Spain, and I have been in Central America on a missions trip, but I have never been to Mexico or Canada.
5. My little toe on my right foot is useless. It's there, but it kind of turns inward and doesn't move at all. You know how you can spread your toes out? Yeah...I can't do that.
6. I always get really upset and stressed out before going on trips or to a big event. Always. But once I'm on my way, everything is peachy. Just learn to ride out the storm, baby.
7. Just tonight I had a revelation about chicken wings. There's always two kinds. One with two bones that seemed like a wing to me, and the other looks like a little drumstick. The drumstick one always confused me...I thought it was just a miniature chicken leg or something; I never understood why it was included in wings...and then tonight...A HA!! Light bulb! There's TWO parts to a chicken wing! So they're BOTH the wing!! I'm gonna sleep better tonight. It's all about the little things...
- ► 2013 (21)
- You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy
- Love the Lord Your God
- You Might Be a Redneck
- The Future
- If I Don't Number My Thoughts, I Get Confused
- One Giant Snowball of Thoughts in My Brain- Everyt...
- Of Skittles, Dragons, and Chicken Wings...Yes, The...
- Time Warp
- Fast = Slow
- Thoughts and a Song
- Post Holiday Recovery Program
- ▼ January (13)