Thursday, January 29, 2009
You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy
This morning I will pack up the kids, dig my van out of the snow, and drive a good 4 plus hours to my parents house in Ye Olde Plymouth, Indiana, place of my childhood. Alone. Frank's got to go to Chicago (Hi, Helen!) for work today and tomorrow and we'll meet back up tomorrow evening. Then we are off to lovely Fort Wayne, Indiana for a wedding on Saturday. And we guest lead worship for a church on Sunday. So I will be one traveling, busy chica for a few days! I'm sure at one or many points my sanity will be stretched a little, so prayers are appreciated...but on the other hand, at least I'm getting out of the house! :)
- ► 2013 (21)
- You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy
- Love the Lord Your God
- You Might Be a Redneck
- The Future
- If I Don't Number My Thoughts, I Get Confused
- One Giant Snowball of Thoughts in My Brain- Everyt...
- Of Skittles, Dragons, and Chicken Wings...Yes, The...
- Time Warp
- Fast = Slow
- Thoughts and a Song
- Post Holiday Recovery Program
- ▼ January (13)